Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge. Um, Yes Please!
Pinterest did it again, guys! I found this amazing recipe for a "healthy" fudge and you HAVE to try it. Not only is it easy as hell, it's super tasty and probably healthier than the other fudges you have tried. I say probably because I actually have no fucking clue. It could make you gain 10 pounds with one square. Who knows? Pinterest says it's healthy, so let's just go with that, shall we?
Get yourself some parchment paper, organic coconut oil, some unsweetened cocoa powder, a little salt, some vanilla extract, and honey. Oh, and some organic granulated sugar if you want.
Here's what you do:
- Melt 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil (Yes it will cost more, but you can't beat the quality)
- Mix the oil with 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add 1/4 of a cup of honey
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together until it is as smooth as a baby's ass.
- Pour into a small thing of tupperware
- MAKE SURE YOU PUT PARCHMENT PAPER DOWN BEFORE YOU POUR!!
- Freeze that shit for about 30 minutes before you indulge.
***I also sprinkled just a little bit of granulated organic sugar on top before I froze the deliciousness. This was not in the directions. I just happen to think 1/4 of a cup of honey is a little skimpy
Dudes, it is SO good. If you don't like coconut, you won't like it. If you do, you'll be in heaven.
Here's the link to the original recipe.
I keep mine in the freezer because I like it hard. That's what she said ;)