If It Makes You Happy-June
Can you believe it's June already?! I know! Time is flying by, guys. It's summer, it's hot as balls, but I am LOVING it. Here's some other stuff I'm loving:
- Camp Throwback. Of course this is first on my list because I just love it SO FUCKING HARD. I had the pleasure of getting to know several new people this year and man, they are awesome. I also got to see some of my bestest frens again, which made my heart so happy it might've had an attack. I DID cry saying goodbye this year. It was a hard goodbye. But I look forward to seeing them all again. My liver is finally rallying back to normal, so that's nice. And, I left with barely any bruises this year. Crazy pants, right?!
- Our family trip to PA. Next month we are packing up the car and the kids and heading to PA for 2 weeks and I am stoked, stoked, stoked! I get to smell fresh PA air, go in the Delaware river, hug my family, and have a 3rd birthday party for Little E! I am dreading the car ride like a motherfucker, but that's what Xanax is for, amiright?
- The trailer for 31. Rob Zombie is back in full force with this one, guys. I am pissed I have to wait until September to see this movie, but something is telling me that the insane wait will be worth it. It fucking better be anyway because if it's even remotely like Lords of Salem I am going to throw popcorn all over the place and let out a barrage of obscenities that will get me banned from the theater for life. Truth.
- Swimsuit season. I know, this one SHOULD be on my Things I Hate list, but not this year. This year I am giving no fucks whatsoever when it comes to wearing my suits. The only thing that keeps me from fully enjoying all my bathing suits is my jungle of pubic hair that I hate shaving. My bikini line almost instantly gets red bumps, no matter what I do. A vagina waxer once told me I have "course hair." Awesome. Other than the hair, I could give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me in a bikini. Flabby stretch-marked stomach and all. If you don't like it, look away 'cause this bitch is going to be truffle shuffling all up and down that beach, yo.
- Kettle One vodka with club soda and extra lime. Listen, this cocktail is delicious all year round, but it is especially orgasmic during the summer months. Plus, it's almost like you are hydrating yourself with the club soda, so really, everyone wins. Your liver will thank you, trust me. Mine is a bit pissed off at me for choosing wine over Kettle recently, but whatevs, you can't ALWAYS get vodka, liver. Calm down.
- Today. Today, 2 years ago I wrote my first blog post. Since that day I try to post as regularly as my creativeness will allow. Sometimes that means I don't post for a month or more, but the thing is, I will NEVER write something just to write. Ever. That would be insulting to not only myself, but to you guys, the ones that actually read my nonsense. You are far too smart for me to try to bull off that kind of bullshit. So HAPPY TWO YEARS OF BLOGGING TO ME! And a huge thank you to all of you crazy kids. You make this fun for me. Thank you from the bottom of my black heart for your continued reading. I hope you continue to enjoy this blog as much as I do. xoxoxoxoxo.
So that's that, my lovelies. I know, it's a short list this month, but I'm not going to make some stupid shit up to fill up space. Those 6 things are making me grin like an asshole and I LOVE IT! So what's going on with you? What's making you smile until you look borderline creepy?