All Good Things Must Come To An End. And That's Just Bulldoots.
Well, it's happening. Toddler naps are slowly becoming a thing of the past and I'm losing my mind. And bedtime? Forget it. It used to be a breeze, now it's nothing short of a crazed hostage negotiation.
Here's my toddler's typical nap and bedtime routine:
- Manically laughing when I lay her down
- Kicks her feet and rolls around
- Turns light on as soon as I leave the room
- Kicks her closet doors like a crazy person
- Broke closet door
- Kicks bedroom door and talks to herself
- Takes all the contents of her closet out and throws them around the room
- Pulls her curtains aside
- Pulls blinds up
- Takes every baby wipe out of its container and decorates her room with them
- Demands more milk
- Poops herself
- Tips over the rocking chair
- Turns sound machine off
- Turns nightlight off
- Tries to put a bathing suit on over her clothes. Fails.
- Finally falls asleep in front of her door 2 hours after being put in bed
I'm so tired you guys. So tired. Send Starbucks please. And a toddler sized straight jacket. Thanks, you guys are the best.